Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Special visitor!

This week Sydney had a very special visitor...her Aunt Jenn from California!  I can't tell you how much I enjoyed spending time with my sister and having her get to know Sydney.  She had only met Sydney for my brother's wedding in Colorado when she was 4 months old.  I'm sure she had grown and changed a lot since then.  Plus, we were busy with the wedding and didn't get a chance to really visit much, so it was a perfect opportunity now.  I appreciate that Jennifer was willing to come all the way here while leaving her 16 month old son.  We had a great time playing with Sydney, visiting, taking walks, taking a trip to Clemmons to see our parents, and even watching the royal wedding.  Of course, Jenn's time here was much too short and I was very sad to see her go.  However, it made me want to plan a trip soon to visit her, my brother-in-law, and nephew!

Hanging out with Aunt Jenn

Quick trip to the park

Walking at the park

With Grampa

Visit to Clemmons...with Sydney's Great-Grandmother!

Sydney with her Great-grandmother and Nana

Aunt Jenn is fun!

Sydney is thinking "Don't go!!"

Sydney and her aunts!

No comments:

Post a Comment