Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sydney v. 1.10

Some things I want to remember about Sydney at this age:

*She says "I'm gonna..." all the time.  "I'm gonna" can be followed by many things include sweep, get my toy, or read my book.
*She calls a basketball a "biscuit"ball.
*She has an unbelievable memory.
*She loves to read and some of her current favorite books include: Gossie, Gossie and Gertie, The Snowy Day, and Curious George.  She has also found a new passion for the Little Critter character.  I love that she loves to read and hope she continues to build a passion for it!
*Her favorite color is blue.
*She has a caring heart already.  If someone gets hurt she wants to make sure he or she is ok.  For example, if her daddy gets hurt, she will say "Daddy ok?".  Melts my heart.
*She still doesn't like to be dirty.  I hear "wanna wipe it" multiple times a day.  "It" can be anything from her hands to a toy to the slide.
*She loves guacamole.

Love, LOVE, LOVE her!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment