Monday, July 9, 2012

Sesame Street Live

Sydney loves anything Sesame Street- Elmo, Cookie Monster, Grover, you name it!  So when I saw that Sesame Street Live was coming to town, I knew she had to go.  Sydney and I went with my childhood friend, Dianne, and her little one Lilyanne.  I wasn't sure how Sydney would do considering her attention span isn't super long but she LOVED it.  Even though it has been over a month since we went, she still will say, "did you (meaning herself) go to that Elmo show yesterday" every once in a while.  The show was great and I look forward to bringing her again next year.

Sweet Lilyanne waiting for the show to start

Dianne and Lilyanne

Friends during intermission

Sydney and her mama watching the show

Sesame Street!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment