Thursday, June 23, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

~A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart.~

I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed celebrating Blake's first Father's Day!  It has been an amazing thing to watch him foster such a warm relationship with Sydney already.  Ok, if I'm being honest, I wondered how Blake would handle having a daughter when we found out we were expecting a girl.  He is a guy's guy: loves any kind of sports, horror movies, and wrestling.  Why I gave it a second thought, I have no idea.  Sydney has held his heart in the palm of her hand from the second she was born.  I feel so blessed being able to watch Blake be Sydney's daddy.

I could go on and on bragging about Blake, but here are a few pictures that I think capture his love for Sydney.









No comments:

Post a Comment