Wednesday, March 7, 2012

18 Months Old!

Happy 18 month birthday, Sydney!  I am in awe daily of how much she grows, changes, explores, and learns.  I can't wait to see what the next six months hold, until she is TWO!

Here are a few fun things about Sydney right now:
  • She says "thank you, Daddy" or "thank you Mama" when we give her something.
  • She seems to be scared of bugs and even thinks little pieces of lint or dirt are bugs sometimes.
  • If I start to sing a song that she doesn't want to hear, she says "turn off" (haha!).
  • Her hair is finally long enough to put in a ponytail on top of her head.  Ok, so it looks like Pebbles, but I think it is super cute.
  • She has started to sing and her first song is Ring Around the Rosie.  Take a look at the video at the bottom of this post.
  • She has become interested in coloring lately...interesting thing is she favors her left hand!  I'm not sure it will stay that way, but I wasn't expecting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment